We have a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning contact centre as a Customer Service Advisor based in Sunderland. The role will be to give excellent customer service by email and telephone.
Agent Candidate Profile
- Ability to demonstrate empathy with a member.
- Ability to share our member’s successes and celebrate with them if they are celebrating a milestone (e.g. they have achieved Goal and are calling to amend their membership)
- The desire to help others and achieve a first-time resolution – you share their frustration at the thought of our members not getting what they need.
- A team player who proactively shares knowledge, expertise and ideas.
- An ability to build positive rapport.
- Excellent PC skills
- £17,000 per annum
- Permanent position
- Working window is between Monday-Friday 8am-8pm & Sat 8am-2pm
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be a brilliant, yet patient communicator, able to empathise with our members and work with them to inspire success. They will have excellent listening skills and can demonstrate a full understanding of the client while acknowledging the different needs of each of our members.
If you feel that you fit the criteria apply now! We have immediate start dates available.